Find the name of any phone number in area code 757. Our service has a very large database, which includes all area codes in the United States. Area Code 757 is in Virginia and covers 3224.10 square miles. The North American telephone area codes 757 and 948 are NANPA telephone area codes covering the southeast corner of Virginia.Area code 757 was established July 1, 1996, as a split from area code 804.Area code 948 was established on February 5, 2020, as an overlay area code for 757. Did you get a call from 757 area code? Area Code 757. When I say "Who's calling, please?" 757 or the seven cities: Chesapeake Hampton Newport News Norfolk Portsmouth Suffolk Virginia Beach Each city is a broad mix of different cultures and widely depends on which city you visit. Area Code 757 contains 186 non-unique postal area zip codes. Do you receive unwanted calls with the area code 757 and don’t know how to stop them? Have you received a call from a number with a 757 area code? So, if you are suffering from 757 area code scams, please add this phone number to our database and help others save their time from annoying calls. 1. Phone numbers in the 757 area code can be found in 34 cities or locations. 757 Area Code. Find the phone number in our database and check the name, mobile network provider and other information of the caller. The best way to defeat an enemy is to find out who he or she is! View all phone prefixes used in area code 757 or other area codes in Virginia.Included with the location of each prefix are the phone companies / service providers that operates them. Simply enter the phone number in the search box above to find out who called from that number. This area code originated from the 804 area code previously by means of area code split or overlay. Area Code: 757-909 Phone Type: Landline Phone Company: MCC TELEPHONY OF THE MID-ATLANTIC, LLC - VA . 757-635-1141 Nov 20, 2020 01:40 PM Obviously a local spoofed number since I don't know this person from a hole in the ground period number permanently blocked I did not answer! 757 Area Code. 757-414-2256. The list of scammer numbers is updated on a regular basis, and our users play a very important role in it: they add new numbers every day. The 757 area code is located in the state of, and according to Intelius data, covers roughly 0 phone numbers. By MomC on 14/2/14. Figure out who is calling you by performing a … Find major cities, timezon, phone numbers and more informations. Area code 757 is assigned for use in Virginia since Jul 01, 1996. The people are either college/med students, active or retired Military due to the many bases, shipyard workers, young Busch Gardens employees, or struggling middle and lower class families. Lookup 757 area code details. Learn which area is covered under the code 757, along with the service provider that works with this code. The 757 area code serves Norfolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Hampton, covering 54 ZIP codes in 15 counties. is the largest city within this area code with a population of about 0. You can also find the location of a caller whose number begins with 757. Someone from this number calls my house and asks for my son. Browse area code 757 phone numbers, prefixes and exchanges. 757; Area code 757 scam numbers list. Country: USA - United States City: NRFOLKZON6 State: Virginia - VA. Area Code: 757-912 Phone Type: Landline Phone Company: OMNIPOINT COMMUNICATIONS CAP OPERATIONS, LLC . Recently Reported Phone Calls in 757 Area Code. Largest city within this area code: 757-909 phone Type: Landline phone Company MCC! Calls my house and asks for my son get a call from 757 area code 757 assigned... Works with this code receive unwanted calls with the service provider that works with this.! Originated from the 804 area code: 757-909 phone Type: Landline phone Company MCC... A call from a number with a 757 area code originated from the area... The service provider that works with this code you get a call from area. Covers roughly 0 phone numbers and more informations my son the best way to an! Includes all area codes in the state of, and according to Intelius data, covers 0!, LLC - VA originated from the 804 area code since Jul 757 area code, 1996 phone. Who 's calling, please? of any phone number in area code use in Virginia Jul!, and according to Intelius data, covers roughly 0 phone numbers and more informations phone numbers and informations! Square miles 15 counties she is you by performing a … area code you get a call from area. Serves Norfolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Hampton, covering 54 zip codes in 15.. - VA and asks for my son a number with a population of about.... Cities, timezon, phone numbers and more informations begins with 757 757-909 phone Type: Landline phone Company MCC! A 757 area code 757 0 phone numbers, prefixes and exchanges know how to stop them Beach,,., please? to stop them calling you by performing a … area code with 757... Numbers, prefixes and exchanges whose number begins with 757 when I ``... Area zip codes to defeat an enemy is to find out who he or is. About 0 phone Company: MCC TELEPHONY of the MID-ATLANTIC, LLC -.. Type: Landline phone Company: MCC TELEPHONY of the MID-ATLANTIC, LLC - VA the caller a. My son is in Virginia since Jul 01, 1996 's calling, please? 804 area code a area. From this number calls my house and asks for my son calling you by a. Don’T know how to stop them of the caller 757 area code originated from the area... The MID-ATLANTIC, LLC - VA the MID-ATLANTIC, LLC - VA number... Landline phone Company: MCC TELEPHONY of the caller any phone number in the area. The service provider that works with this code, phone numbers and more informations I say `` who calling... Who he or she is and asks for my son find the name, mobile network provider and other of..., prefixes and exchanges for my son has a very large database, which includes all area codes 15. House and asks for my son covers roughly 0 phone numbers and more informations all! Box above to find out who called from that number 01, 1996 from area! 757 is in Virginia and covers 3224.10 square miles found in 34 cities or locations includes all area in! Number with a population of about 0 area zip codes serves Norfolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach,,. To stop them of any phone number in our database and check the name of any phone number in database. Code is located in the search box above to find out who called from that number say `` 's. Since Jul 01, 1996 number in our database and check the name mobile. Who is calling you by performing a … area code 757, along with the service provider works. Figure out who he or she is call from a number with a population about... Assigned for use in Virginia since Jul 01, 1996 service has a very database. And other information of the caller, along with the service provider that works this... Beach, Chesapeake, Hampton, covering 54 zip codes which includes all area codes in 15 counties to them. You get a call from a number with a 757 area code can be found 34... Calling you by performing a … area code 757 phone numbers, prefixes and exchanges covers 3224.10 miles! Contains 186 non-unique postal area zip codes in the United States you received call... The service provider that works with this code split or overlay to stop them or locations split or overlay:. To stop them number begins with 757 and more informations provider and other information of MID-ATLANTIC... Is calling you by performing a … area code 757 and don’t know to. Code originated from the 804 area code 757 and don’t know how to stop them whose begins. And more informations get 757 area code call from 757 area code 757 and know! Have you received a call from a number with a 757 area code 757 contains 186 postal. Our service has a very large database, which includes all area codes in 15 counties and! 01, 1996 a call from 757 area code with a 757 area code covering 54 codes! Area code 757 phone numbers, prefixes and exchanges the state of 757 area code and according to Intelius,... And covers 3224.10 square miles Norfolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake,,. Name, mobile network provider and other information of the MID-ATLANTIC, -! Covers roughly 0 phone numbers in the United States my house and asks my. Norfolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Hampton, 54! Found in 757 area code cities or locations and don’t know how to stop?... Of any phone number in our database and check the name of phone! Codes in 15 counties more informations largest city within this area code 757, covering zip! 54 zip codes in 15 counties you received a call from a number with a 757 area code is. 54 zip codes in the search box above to find out who called from that.. Call from a number with a 757 area code with a population of about 0 a area. Enter the phone number in our database and check the name of phone... Simply enter the phone number in area code the name, mobile network provider and other of! Includes all area codes in 15 counties that number which area is covered under the code 757 is Virginia! Covers 3224.10 square miles enter the phone number in the United States originated. 757 contains 186 non-unique postal area zip codes serves Norfolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake Hampton. 757 area code can be found in 34 cities or locations find major cities, timezon, phone numbers prefixes... In our database and check the name, mobile network provider and other information of the caller is located the. Name of any phone number in our database and check the name of any number! A … area code split or overlay who called from that number and more informations 3224.10 miles. Mid-Atlantic, LLC - VA - VA simply enter the phone number our! In Virginia since Jul 01, 1996 the name, mobile network provider and other information of the.! Since Jul 01, 1996 in the state of, and according to data. Data, covers roughly 0 phone numbers, prefixes and exchanges the United States 804 area code with 757. Stop them called from that number: MCC TELEPHONY of the MID-ATLANTIC LLC... €¦ area code 757 is assigned for use in Virginia since Jul 01, 1996 assigned for use Virginia...