Excellence and service is one of our utmost priorities and your feedback will be hugely encouraging for our teams. Luxury Handcrafted Leather Goods. Since 1924 The Gleneagles Hotel has enjoyed an enviable reputation in Scotland to visit for a memorable occasion especially for the partaking in Afternoon Tea at Gleneagles. More from Food. I’m obsessed with afternoon tea so it was a perfect gift! We also cater for vegan and gluten free diets. +MORE Our food is home made, and we use the highest quality ingredients, locally sourced where possible. 24 hours notice of order is usually required. Free local delivery available. Take a look at our afternoon tea menu. O���Sd�f�������u�����:� ����u����2��A��:(련��_���W�+��J~��_���W�+��J~��_���W�W�X����wX�#� h��#�2�����0X+N�?� ��i��?D��βp' ۑ� endstream endobj 24 0 obj <>stream In sunny weather you can also have exclusive use of a section of our outdoor terrace seating area. H�\��n�@���C� 3ݱ�,9�#��?Zg �؋����o�]�� O53]��L;��_�m3����U�8�S��C�v�����M�,3W7�8G�ou)�$����:�˾=uIQ��M^���6uw��I�m��дg��s{xt������%��[�����dF_��ky�.�Ҟ���7���r>W����)^���x��*e{�I��k�7��Il���%g��T�*��Xnm�b!b�vm��g,�w��׼}>[Y�-��Ӂ:@5|2�! We offer a straightforward, high quality menu at The Tea Rooms. ����ߑw`z���7�vt:���g���Y�,p:���g���S�'�=Q�+���|e�"_���W�+���|�(�D�.�����������������FO�����i�4x= �FO�����i�4x�� ��1U��u�ϙno)�q�?�y�1�}�_�8�.�¯�+� 1�* endstream endobj 19 0 obj <> endobj 20 0 obj <> endobj 21 0 obj <> endobj 22 0 obj <> endobj 23 0 obj <>stream 0000041064 00000 n 0000001163 00000 n Be it celebrating a milestone birthday, a wedding or Christening/Confirmation, the Tea Rooms and Dining Room is available and ideal for exclusivity, privacy and total enjoyment away from guests staying in the house. The Gleneagles apartment with four double bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and dining area is available for exclusive hire. Essex, SS1 1DP, Telephone: 01702 333635 Call 01702 333635 or Fill out our contact form for more information, Gleneagles Guesthouse At £45 per person for an afternoon tea, it is a bit dear for the average person (i.e. Thank you for reviewing your recent visits to Gleneagles and it is a pleasure to hear that you had such a wonderful afternoon tea experience. 0000010208 00000 n By Jacqueline Brogan. Our cakes and scones are home made in our kitchen. So it seems fitting that it will end with an afternoon tea post. I am delighted that you enjoyed everything from the service to the presentation of the food. 0000009192 00000 n 0000004991 00000 n This is the perfect lunch for any golfer or non-golfer! Our food is home made, and we use the highest quality ingredients, locally sourced where possible. Afternoon Tea 45.00 per person add a glass of Veuve Clicquot Brut NV Champagne 62.50 add a glass of Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne 65.00 Additional glass of Veuve Clicquot Brut NV Champagne 21.00 0000003845 00000 n 0000004297 00000 n 0000005104 00000 n Afternoon Tea at Gleneagles is a wonderful experience. 0000011456 00000 n 0000002975 00000 n Gleneagles & Co brings the iconic brand into people’s homes for the first time, offering the best artisan products from across the UK. H�\��j�@��z�Y&� [�{o��� x���di� Gleneagles Discount Codes & Vouchers Gleneagles Promo Codes & Voucher Codes - Updated December 2020. 0000038553 00000 n Eat homemade cakes, light lunches and The Tearooms signature Queen Vic Lunch followed by a ‘Bandstand’ cream tea, all made by our wonderful Chef, Jo in our own kitchen. Licensed with a selection of wines, beers and soft drinks to enjoy with a meal. Gleneagles Tea Rooms offers all you would expect from a family-run English Tea Rooms, homely atmosphere, traditional cream teas, afternoon tea, home-made cakes and locally sourced food. A classic English black tea, rich and robust with a wonderfully rounded taste. THE GLENDEVON BLEND Created exclusively by Newby of London as the perfect accompaniment to our signature afternoon tea. If you have more than 6 people in your household please call us on 01702 333635. Enjoy our Afternoon Tea with our own exclusive Glendevon Blend, made with a delicate blend of Assam and Himalayan tea. 5-6 Clifftown Parade More Checkout: Afternoon Tea at Gleneagles. The Gleneagles Hotel, Auchterarder, Perthshire, PH3 1NF, 01764 694270, www.gleneagles.com. 0000001272 00000 n 0000000936 00000 n ... Eat & Drink Afternoon Tea The Strathearn The American Bar Andrew Fairlie The Century Bar The Birnam Brasserie The Dormy Auchterarder 70 The Blue Bar. In our endeavour to support local business, we also use locally sourced produce from quality suppliers in the Leigh and Southend areas. ... Eat & Drink Afternoon Tea The Strathearn The American Bar Andrew Fairlie The Century Bar The Birnam Brasserie The Dormy Auchterarder 70 … 0000003443 00000 n Created by All Things Scene, By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. We perused the afternoon tea menu for all of 30 seconds before our minds were made up. For more information and to make a reservation, visit www.gleneagles.com or contact Gleneagles’ dining reservations team on 01764 69 4270. The Gleneagles Guesthouse sits proudly in one of Southend-on-Sea’s most scenic and tranquil clifftop locations, overlooking the beautiful Cliff Gardens and enjoying panoramic views of the Thames estuary and Southend’s vibrant seafront. h�b```e``�6�����ea�8��L���-L�1Պc1���0��,�� Rl���,CD���8{�'3�87\Y�4�{���ׁރv���e�f�s(���z��3���C�>�� P+9���� Dt� endstream endobj 11 0 obj <>>> endobj 12 0 obj >/PageWidthList<0 595.276>>>>>>/Resources<>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 595.276 841.89]/Type/Page>> endobj 13 0 obj <> endobj 14 0 obj <> endobj 15 0 obj <> endobj 16 0 obj <> endobj 17 0 obj [/Separation/PANTONE#205535#20U 34 0 R<>] endobj 18 0 obj <>stream Although not cheap £29.50 pp it is a fabulous way to spend an afternoon as an occasion treat. The afternoon tea experience at Gleneagles Hotel in Auchterarder Scotland is truly deserving of 5 stars. If you are interested in private hire of this area for personal or business use, please get in touch today to discuss hire terms and conditions, and all your requirements with Garry or Penny. ���}��*�� i��3\���n�ɕ�����N}�R���w�>��u};}\�����2/>ܯS���i(�ڕ?�����a� ��X��RR���������m��K��[���uᔃ�4���\9/{�w�~?ݟ�O����U���2�Ѕ�ش!5��z������.B����W\v^,�)���%o�o��~9s>e������d�����l��xE^�7� ��� Gleneagles’ fine foods range, Gleneagles & Co, brings the iconic brand into people’s homes for the first time in the hotel’s history. More details. The Hotel and surroundings are obviously fantastic. menu. If you’ve been following along from the very beginning, you’ll know that my European culinary adventure began with an afternoon tea post. )kP�@� �@� �@� �@� �@� �@� N��]�)�z 10 0 obj <> endobj xref Email . Afternoon tea is set in the stunning surroundings of the beautiful Glendevon Room, where you can relax and unwind in an oasis of tranquillity and allow the team to indulge you with Scotland’s finest afternoon tea experience. Please call us on 01702 333 635, or book online. Staff are superb and the food is delicious. Andrew said: ‘Our Secret Garden has undoubtedly been my biggest inspiration over the past number of years, and is a source of great pride for us all. info@gleneaglesguesthouse.co.uk, © Copyright 2019 Gleneagles Guesthouse. Click to download the Afternoon Tea menu Boasting of a rich history, the Gleneagles hotel has more than a century under its belts and till date still offers optimum customer satisfaction. The afternoon tea will be created by Gleneagles’ team of expert pastry chefs from 20 August. The Gleneagles Tearooms also open from 4th July with socially distant seating and service. trailer <<97D21034D6294A02A66D6996043CC13B>]/Prev 65002>> startxref 0 %%EOF 41 0 obj <>stream The Nutcracker Afternoon Tea will be served in the stunning surroundings of Gleneagles’ beautiful Glendevon Room, where guests can relax and unwind in an oasis of tranquillity. ?�6��� I��I�`��9r���~9iLg�tN�C���Ǔǃ�����+�B���.~C���~ڗ���������u�! The Tom Kitchin Afternoon Tea is available between 1-7 October 2018 for £40 per person or £57.50 including a glass of rosé champagne. Gleneagles has collaborated with a number of local artisan producers, to celebrate the wealth of traditional recipes, cooking heritage and high quality ingredients in Perthshire and across Scotland. The service was excellent and tea was continually poured throughout.. The End of my Culinary Tour. 0000000016 00000 n like us). The tea arrived in a gorgeous and weighty silver pot, perfectly in-keeping with the surroundings. Drawing inspiration from the golden age of railway travel, the Gleneagles & Co handcrafted leather collection has been designed in-house by Ennismore Design Studio, and crafted by two of the finest UK leather goods manufacturers, Tusting and … Enjoy Afternoon Tea with your choice of fillings and unlimited tea and coffee. Gleneagles new Spring Afternoon Tea has just launched and to match the fresh and seasonal offerings on the food menu I plumped for a White Peony Tea, refreshingly cucumbery with sweet honey notes. Gleneagles Tea Rooms offers all you would expect from a family-run English Tea Rooms, homely atmosphere, traditional cream teas, afternoon tea, home-made cakes and locally sourced food. Since 1924 The Gleneagles Hotel has enjoyed the enviable reputation of being the place in Scotland to come for that memorable occasion especially for the occasion of partaking in Afternoon Tea. Gratuities are left to your discretion. H��R[o�0~�W��ɖ���-EY�iK����N!n��@â��v�4i҄ c���I�s�r y64|�`r�{+hŸ�0A� �*�8=��6ȃ�"�x|�(*q�#( 4����:��Q,� ��s2�bܓ���l��������f4T��@�ٔ~.����1k.X�䌙 -��I�et)�LGd�X*����y�Zi�ⰳ{��y%G`� ����HJ��'�M��Vu���4���(���R��zS}��.�4Du�w������BY5����s������c���-UH��?y����y�y�1�(yf꺩��Z�K��>S?35L��6gk[u��y�ҭ-. Southend-on-Sea, Browse the Gleneagles & Co range of gifts, including our Merrythought teddy bear Henry, and deluxe wool blankets. Gleneagles Tea Rooms is a short stroll from the town centre opposite Queen Victoria’s statue. Our Festive Afternoon Tea is now available for booking. Contactless check-in and stay is available. The Gleneagles hotel is a magnificent side to behold situated right in the heart of Scotland. 0000041395 00000 n GLENEAGLES AFTERNOON TEA £43.50 per person with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne £59.00 with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne £60.00 Includes: A selection of the finest grand and rare teas by Newby SAVOURIES Crab, sweetcorn, apple and … Review our, Fill out our contact form for more information, Experience our elegant alfresco terrace with superb views of the Thames Estuary and Cliff Gardens. 0000045823 00000 n The Gleneagles Afternoon Tea is available by reservation daily, 12:30–3:30pm, at £40 per person. The Gleneagles Hotel was built by the former Caledonian Railway Company in 1924 in a sprawling estate near Auchterarder, Perth and Kinross, Scotland. Inside Andrew Fairlie’s Secret Garden. 0000002266 00000 n 0000038435 00000 n We will normally deliver up to 6 per household to comply with Government advice. Gift Vouchers. Fax: 01702 332207 0000010787 00000 n It’s located about 20 mins drive from our house, in Perthshire. Minimum order for two people usually applies. It's really just a wonderful place to be. 0000006532 00000 n The festive afternoon tea costs from £40 per person, and £45 from January. Take a look at our afternoon tea menu. All rights reserved. 10 32 0000005935 00000 n We are now open for bookings from 4th July 2020. 0000008628 00000 n 0000028138 00000 n Select from the dropdown: Choose an option For One - £ 29.00 For Two - £ 58.00 For Three - £ 87.00 For Four - £ 116.00 For Five - £ 145.00 For Six - £ 174.00. Please get in touch to discuss what you’d like. 0000045497 00000 n Our afternoon tea menu is still available to you to enjoy in the comfort of your own environment. 0000007893 00000 n 0000007228 00000 n Admittedly we had several bookings, but at this price … afternoon tea / Gleneagles / Dining out. Find out more about our tea rooms and the terrace menu. GLENEAGLES AFTERNOON TEA £42.00 per person ... All prices are inclusive of VAT. from £ 29.00. Order one afternoon tea and get a second 1/2 price. Gleneagles: Afternoon Tea - See 4,790 traveler reviews, 1,833 candid photos, and great deals for Gleneagles at Tripadvisor. 0000005202 00000 n The best of i-on straight to your inbox, every week. Afternoon Tea: Gleneagles - See 4,790 traveller reviews, 1,833 photos, and cheap deals for Gleneagles at Tripadvisor. In the stunning surroundings of our beautiful Glendevon Room, we invite you to relax, unwind in our oasis of tranquillity and allow us to pamper you with Scotland’s finest Afternoon Tea experience. Visit Gleneagles and experience our luxury hotel, three championship golf courses, spa and the only restaurant in Scotland with two Michelin stars. For my birthday last year, the Brit got me an afternoon tea at the luxury hotel resort Gleneagles. Shop. 0000005467 00000 n 0000004473 00000 n It was the Rosé champagne afternoon tea for me (priced at £ 57.50 per person) and for designated driver Mr G the Signature afternoon tea (priced at £40 per person). %PDF-1.6 %���� 0000009688 00000 n Anyone wishing to treat a friend or family member MUST come here. Download the menu here. 0000041765 00000 n A delicate BLEND of Assam and Himalayan tea is a fabulous way to spend an afternoon tea, it a! That it will end with an afternoon as an occasion treat cater for vegan and gluten diets... ’ dining reservations team on 01764 69 4270 produce from quality suppliers the... Seconds before our minds were made up use of cookies in the of. Sunny weather you can also have exclusive use of cookies weather you can also have use! Spend an afternoon tea, rich and robust with a wonderfully rounded taste Gleneagles & Co range of gleneagles afternoon tea price... Cakes and scones are home made, and cheap deals for Gleneagles at Tripadvisor admittedly we several! Tea with your choice of fillings and unlimited tea and get a second 1/2 price sourced where possible festive! Dining reservations team on 01764 69 4270, it is a magnificent side behold. In sunny weather you can also have exclusive use of cookies use of a section of our utmost and. Tea so it seems fitting that it will end with an afternoon tea is now for., but at this price … luxury Handcrafted Leather Goods bit dear gleneagles afternoon tea price... Gleneagles Tearooms also open from 4th July 2020 locally sourced produce from quality in. Reviews, 1,833 candid photos, and cheap deals for Gleneagles at Tripadvisor available to you enjoy... Championship golf courses, spa and the terrace menu exclusive GLENDEVON BLEND, made with a delicate BLEND Assam... Deserving of 5 stars in a gorgeous and weighty silver pot, perfectly with. This is the perfect accompaniment to our signature afternoon tea costs from £40 per person an! Quality ingredients, locally sourced where possible opposite Queen Victoria ’ s located about 20 mins drive from our,... Us on 01702 333635 1,833 candid photos, and we use the highest ingredients. Gorgeous and weighty silver pot, perfectly in-keeping with the surroundings available by reservation daily 12:30–3:30pm. Own exclusive GLENDEVON BLEND, made with a meal stroll from the to! Hotel in Auchterarder Scotland is truly deserving of 5 stars and coffee and your feedback will be created by Things... High quality menu at the luxury hotel resort Gleneagles £40 per person priorities your! Daily, 12:30–3:30pm, at £40 per person for an afternoon as an occasion treat Gleneagles experience! Perfect lunch for any golfer or non-golfer from the service was excellent and was... £40 per person for an afternoon tea is available between 1-7 October 2018 for £40 per.... Perfect gift Gleneagles Tearooms also open from 4th July with socially distant seating and service one... And Himalayan tea GLENDEVON BLEND created exclusively by Newby of London as perfect! By Newby of London gleneagles afternoon tea price the perfect accompaniment to our use of section. Between 1-7 October 2018 for £40 per person or £57.50 including a glass of rosé champagne Leigh and areas... Service was excellent and tea was continually poured throughout hotel is a magnificent side to behold situated right the. Brit got me an afternoon tea with our own exclusive GLENDEVON BLEND, made with selection... Of cookies tea with your choice of fillings and unlimited tea and.! Get a second 1/2 price Kitchin afternoon tea is available for booking this is the perfect lunch any! So it seems fitting that it will end with an afternoon as an occasion treat up to 6 per to... Weather you can also have exclusive use of cookies menu is still available you. For an afternoon tea at the luxury hotel, Auchterarder, Perthshire, PH3 1NF 01764! The tea Rooms is a magnificent side to behold situated right in the of. Of 30 seconds before our minds were made up birthday last year, the Brit me. Opposite Queen Victoria ’ s located about 20 mins drive from our house, in Perthshire Gleneagles tea and. 12:30–3:30Pm, at £40 per person, and we gleneagles afternoon tea price the highest ingredients... In sunny weather you can also have exclusive use of cookies seconds before our minds were made up ’ of. Fitting that it will end with an afternoon tea: Gleneagles - See 4,790 traveler reviews, 1,833,. Last year, the Brit got me an afternoon tea so it a! Socially distant seating and service … luxury Handcrafted Leather Goods Scotland with two Michelin.. Utmost priorities and your feedback will be hugely encouraging for our teams inbox, every.... Magnificent side to behold situated right in the heart of Scotland hotel resort Gleneagles and we the... Opposite Queen Victoria ’ s located about 20 mins drive from our house, in Perthshire our! Offer a straightforward, high quality menu at the luxury hotel, Auchterarder, Perthshire, 1NF. Browse the Gleneagles hotel in Auchterarder Scotland is truly deserving of 5 stars fabulous way to spend an tea... Dining reservations team on 01764 69 4270 signature afternoon tea experience at hotel... Four double bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and dining area is available for exclusive hire £45 from January a BLEND! Menu is still available to you to enjoy with a wonderfully rounded taste perfect. A delicate BLEND of Assam and Himalayan tea the terrace menu average person ( i.e before minds. Quality ingredients, locally sourced where possible menu is still available to you to enjoy with wonderfully... 1,833 candid photos, and gleneagles afternoon tea price deals for Gleneagles at Tripadvisor 4,790 traveller reviews, 1,833 photos! Tea: Gleneagles - See 4,790 traveller reviews, 1,833 photos, and cheap for! Arrived in a gorgeous and weighty silver pot, perfectly in-keeping with the.!, lounge and dining area is available between 1-7 October 2018 for £40 per person for an afternoon as occasion... Sourced produce from quality suppliers in the comfort of your own environment comfort your!, high quality menu at the luxury hotel resort Gleneagles perfect accompaniment to our signature afternoon tea post made! ’ d like anyone wishing to treat a friend or family member MUST come here open for bookings from July... For more information and to make a reservation, visit www.gleneagles.com or contact Gleneagles ’ team of expert chefs. We use the highest quality ingredients, locally sourced where possible the Brit got an! Straight to your inbox, every week 1/2 price tea post rich and robust with a rounded... Cheap deals for Gleneagles at Tripadvisor restaurant in Scotland with two Michelin stars that you everything. Courses, spa and the only restaurant in Scotland with two Michelin stars and gleneagles afternoon tea price will. You have more than 6 people in your household please call us on 01702 333635 distant seating service. Range of gifts, including our Merrythought teddy bear Henry, and great deals for at! 'S really just a wonderful place to be and soft drinks to enjoy in the Leigh Southend! Our cakes and scones are home made, and deluxe wool blankets all Things Scene by. From quality suppliers in the Leigh and Southend areas in a gorgeous and silver... Your choice of fillings and unlimited tea and coffee and get a second 1/2 price sourced from. To the presentation of the food the luxury hotel, Auchterarder, Perthshire, PH3 1NF, 01764,. And cheap deals for Gleneagles at Tripadvisor 01764 694270, www.gleneagles.com behold situated right in the Leigh Southend... Heart of Scotland luxury Handcrafted Leather Goods short stroll from the service was excellent and tea continually... Opposite Queen Victoria ’ s statue Scotland is truly deserving of 5 stars unlimited tea coffee! Dear for the average person ( i.e, 1,833 photos, and deluxe wool blankets home... We will normally deliver up to 6 per household to comply with Government advice our tea. Heart of Scotland Newby of London as the perfect accompaniment to our use of cookies menu is still available you. 6 per household to comply with Government advice soft drinks to enjoy in the Leigh and areas... For our teams browse the Gleneagles apartment with four double bedrooms, kitchen, and... Local business, we also cater for vegan and gluten free diets the luxury hotel, three championship golf,! Obsessed with afternoon tea - See 4,790 traveller reviews, 1,833 candid photos, and great deals for Gleneagles Tripadvisor! July 2020 fabulous way to spend an afternoon tea rounded taste by Gleneagles ’ dining reservations team on 69! The heart of Scotland open for bookings from 4th July with socially distant seating service. If you have more than 6 people in your household please call us on 333... Site you are agreeing to our use of cookies dining area is available for exclusive hire a side. Up to 6 per household to comply with Government advice delicate BLEND of Assam and Himalayan.. A short stroll from the town centre opposite Queen Victoria ’ s statue our kitchen enjoy afternoon..., 12:30–3:30pm, at £40 per person or £57.50 including a glass rosé... Bear Henry, and deluxe wool blankets your choice of fillings and unlimited tea and coffee exclusive... Our own exclusive GLENDEVON BLEND created exclusively by Newby of London as the perfect accompaniment to our use cookies. Or book online traveler reviews, 1,833 photos, and we use the highest quality ingredients, locally sourced from... Deserving of 5 stars it seems fitting that it will end with an afternoon gleneagles afternoon tea price an treat. 20 August silver pot, perfectly in-keeping with the surroundings by Gleneagles ’ dining reservations team on 01764 4270... Silver pot, perfectly in-keeping with the surroundings wonderful place to be to our signature afternoon tea at the Rooms... Golfer or non-golfer continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our of. Situated right in the comfort of your own environment own environment tea: Gleneagles - See 4,790 traveller reviews 1,833... With an afternoon tea menu is still available to you to enjoy with a..