Anonymous • 06/18/2016. They're so obsessed with the technology of the past, they don't care what needs to be done for today and tomorrow. You can also allow the Great Khans to help the NCR but you are told to not even bother in doing so. It's easier to loot a dying city than work to bring it back to life, so that's what they did. Anonymous • 03/30/2016. 7. 7. [12], By 2096, the Vault was finally was abandoned and a party of 118 survivors made way for the Zion Canyon. He is "dead" on first being discovered, and when resurrected the following command is used: 'V22KochREF.resurrect 1'. Talking to Corporal William Farber about his meat supply at Camp McCarran reveals that the NCR doesn't have a steady supply of fresh meat for the troops stationed there. Rubbing his eyes, he couldn't figure it out; he hadn't been able to figure it out since he took on the job. I don't think it would be detrimental to the NCR if there was a containment breach though, isn't the spore's deadliness due to the vault mostly? Vault 22 - Food Production¶ At the four-way intersection on this level you’ll find your first opposition inside the vault; a little green humanoid that hides, dormant and hidden amongst the plants. ; You Can Depend on Me: The player is asked to deliver an invoice to Hildern. The remainder was taken to the main camp of the dwellers and penned in like livestock. Level 22- Quick Draw(AGL 5) I told you the Ranger was quick with a gun. The host eventually dies due to failure of body functions, as the colony expands through its body. It seems the ghoul scientist. [4] Fungal spores gradually spread through the Vault, slowly infecting the population. cities, I believe. 1 Synopsis 2 Walkthrough 3 Quest stages 4 Notes 5 Bugs The New California Republic's Office of Science and Industry is convinced that important agricultural data is inside Vault 22. The key card to access the tunnels is located in the Common Quarters (the floor below). Press J to jump to the feed. Choose between Enclave, Brotherhood of Steel, NCR and Vault City and fight against each other in order dominate the wasteland. Anonymous • 03/12/2016. Speak to Dr. Thomas Hildern at in the Camp McCarran … Once you get to the vaults location kill all the giant mantises. ". VIEW. There are electrical flashes in the room. From the elevator, go down to the hallway and into the first room on the right to find one of Keely's terminals with entries 6 and 7 in the series. If you have found and spoken to Keely, she remotely locks the entrance to Vault 22. He (in fact Koch's scripts refer to the robot as both male AND female) is present in the final game, but disabled. 5. 4. He has hired multiple mercenaries to retrieve the secret of the Vault, hoping to find a way to enhance the agricultural output of the NCR and stave off projected famine. What is unknown is whether the NCR is at war against the Mojave Brotherhood of Steel, or the entire Brotherhood of Steel. I think what she's trying to say is that even if the Brotherhood could defeat the NCR in battle (due to better discipline and technology), they could never beat the NCR as a faction. At best, NCR's troubles are solved. They traveled to the Zion Canyon. From the entrance of the lab take a right and continue to the room directly across the hall to find one of Keely's terminals with entries 3, 4, and 5 in the series. A place to discuss the lore of the Fallout universe. Subscribe. You can’t miss the vault near the entrance there is lush vegetation. 5. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In the second game, it is considerably farther to the west, in … ... info before I got the quest as well and when the quest came up it immediately gave me the option to turn in the data. Humans, the intended occupants, are nowhere to be seen. The vault is split into five levels, the different floors can be accessed by repairing the main elevator within the Vault (requires repair skill of 50) or accessed by perpendicular staircases. See, beneath it all, the Brotherhood's just lazy. You can't complete the vault 22 quest if you've already handed over the data to the scientist in camp mccarran I figure it out but also i cant find pulse gun in vault 34 Is this also connected i discover vault 34 armory before take quest? If you look at your local map, it will show the followers in the top right corner, but you can't get to them. Once the Vault scientists began experimentation with the fungus after the Great War, they effectively signed their death warrant. The advertisement in and of itself is unique when compared to other vaults that generally attempt to stay concealed. They’re not too terrible, but you should get in the habit of keeping an eye out for them every time you pass near clusters of plants. A strange animation bug kicks in and his model's parts collapse into a heap on the floor, only to leap back into place again. We've seen two G.E.C.K. Whatever Vault tec needed all this data for was unknown. Shady Sands and Vault City. The spores don't seem to be contagious at all, even though in, This is one of the two vaults in the Mojave Wasteland without an entry tunnel, the other being. I suspect the spores would be easier to control in an above-ground facility, particularly one where (if something goes wrong) you can take a flamethrower to all the renegade samples and start over. 138. [13][14][15] The dwellers were savages. A few things I was wondering about the NCR's political system, as of 2281: How often do elections happen in the NCR? When a pest is expos… More specifically, Thomas Hildern, Director of OSI East. Note that completing the quest will render dialogue options to access ED-E's logs or give feedback to Arcade on Hildern unreachable. 39 votes, 10 comments. The current flag of the NCR The New California Republic is the largest nation in the post-apocalyptic United States, with over 140 years of history. The Fall is the major turning point of events after The Courier walked the Mojave twenty years ago, leaving behind the wastes as experienced by the Survivor. Quite a few cazadores roam the area near the vault. Go to Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault. You can’t miss the vault near the entrance there is lush vegetation. It is a darkish red/orange color. I thought that's what the G.E.C.K. Fixed the message box bug in Goodsprings at the Bighorner pen gate. For the latter you need to complete all the Brotherhood questlines, have positive reputation with them, and keep McNamara as elder. If the NCR can't even fix up power armour, which is reasonably simple compared to genetic engineering, I feel like them fixing the issues with the plant research would be a bit beyond their technological reach at this stage. Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition Tour of the Mojave Wasteland, BEWARE - A VENGEFUL SPIRIT STALKS THESE CANYONS, https://fallout-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Vault_22?oldid=2074802. I thought they could fix up power armour, and that the Salvaged NCR version didn't require training to use. Vault 74 was initially in Fallout 3 as a test vault included with the official G.E.C.K. 1 Background 2 Variants 2.1 NCR trooper armor 2.2 NCR facewrap armor 2.3 NCR bandoleer armor 2.4 NCR mantle armor 2.5 NCR … Instead V22KochREF.resurrect 0 should have been used. The Vault door leads directly outside, unlike most that have a natural rock formation or tunnel enclosing the entrance. Furthermore he is part of the generic "robotfaction" which is actually allied to the spore creatures, and will attack the player if they are in combat with the spore creatures in his presence! They hit the survivors' camp on February 11th, 2096, killing all the men and shooting down women and children that resisted. The NCR-Brotherhood War was much bloodier than their war against the Legion, but that's beginning to change. [17] Victory came ten months later. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Anonymous • 06/22/2016. Some vaults were honest like the control vaults and vault 22 which in the long run just wanted to preserve plant life for terraforming or something. Vault 22¶ Leave The Thorn and head west to find Vault 22. Riots and violence broke out. 1.4k . He will direct the player to Knight Lorenzo for details. The doctor immediately sat up straight. When the player encounters him he is broken, and can be fixed with a repair skill check. Im trying to do this for the quest:There stands the grass and also the brotherhood of steel quest The Plant The power plant itself is cleaned up and reorganized so that it looks like an old brotherhood base which is being occupied by the NCR. Before you enter the vault equip yourself with any melee weapon preferably the Rebar club or the baseball bat. Vault 22's unexplainable vegetation, a scientific mystery. The in-game maps in the first two Fallout games give contradictory information about the locations of Vault 13, Shady Sands (later NCR) and Vault 15. Gave NCR Heavy Troopers a bigger presence on Hoover Dam. If the keycard cannot be found, check the floor near the shelf as it may have somehow fallen off. However, the dead body continues to be controlled by the fungal colony, allowing it to move around and infect more pests by spraying spores around the host body. The untreatable infection baffled the scientists and spread through the Vault like wildfire. There Stands the Grass is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. After speaking to him, he will tell you that Vault 22 has data on its computers that will help him prevent a food shortage. The plants kill!". Not all technology, mind you. I was wondering if there is any … Popular place, its involved with 2 quests. With his rifle in hand and all the explosives he could use, he ambushed the dwellers where he could and booby trapped bodies and weapons he could not take. Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 is the canceled sequel to Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, and was in development by Interplay Entertainment who would self-publish it. The reason, I believe most of the NCR's power armor is stripped down is because without the servos and extra electronics, it's much easier and less expansive to maintain. and i have some decent gear like the ncr veteran ranger combat armor and helmet,Gobi Campaign Scout rifle ,assault carbines couple of grenades,44 magnum and a 1-2 other nice guns but im level 12, and i have never been to a vault. Humans, the intended occupants, are nowhere to be seen. The only trouble here is the spore plant which was made to make people into fucking green zombies. The master, made of multiple wastelanders, figured out FEV where West Tek failed. Be wary, as Cazadores can roam around the entrance of the vault. Vault 22 NCR quest possible issue Fallout: New Vegas PlayStation 3 . NCR troopers began to execute innocent civilians in the streets. With over one hundred men and women, strong discipline, tactics, and firepower, the small band of Mexican survivors camped out there posed no threat to the dwellers. Quite a few cazadores roam the area near the vault. Foil: To her boss Director Hildren, who is a Jerkass Glory Hound that takes credits for other's accomplishments, while she is a friendly and hardworking scientist, who is genuinely interested in helping others. is just a starting tool. The Vault states that the war had lasted since before 2274. After all, a wack job managed to make radscorpions play chess and a spore plant to talk. I would like to see patrols of brotherhood soldiers roaming the streets and feel somewhat safe to walk around outside of my power armor for once. Immediately upon entering the vault, turn to the left to find a usable mattress, a duffle bag with some supplies, and one of Keely's terminals with entries 1 and 2. The development of the game started before the completion of the original and its development caused the cancellation of Black Isle Studio's Fallout 3.Like Fallout 3, the game was near completion when it was canceled. It would he a good start for others to continue the research and adapt it as needed. 4. Maybe in a future expansion we could see some plants that had their origins with V22 research. Power armor is a completely different branch of science than genetic engineering, though. [16] What he saw snapped something inside him. VIEW. The vault door is slightly open and the entrance room is visible through the gap. Quests. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Ncr/Brotherhood truce? Eventually it will be fixed. Even then this results in him weirdly falling out of the sky on revival due to how the game engine works. So I decided to go grab the unique laser rifle in Vault 22.. Yeah, bad choice. Occasionally, damaged PIP-Boys and jumpsuits from the vault would find their way into the hands of prospectors.[19]. There Stands the Grass: Hildern offers the player a mercenary assignment: Bringing back the data on cultivation and plant husbandry from Vault 22.. 7. 5. They're not even aware of things like crop rotations until the Vault Dweller tells them that! What is the legislative branch of the NCR government, and are they elected at a separate date from the President? In response, the Kings rebelled against the NCR, while also aiding in an evacuation of Freeside, saving countless lives. There is another room to the right and there will be a laser pistol on the table and a Flamer in the far corner. You can't complete the vault 22 quest if you've already handed over the data to the scientist in camp mccarran I figure it out but also i cant find pulse gun in vault 34 Is this also connected i discover vault 34 armory before take quest? Followers-NCR Alliance Fix This floor is filled with deadly "Savage" spore carriers. The Vault 22 dwellers killed and ate everyone they took from the Mexican survivors' camp. [3], As with many technologies coming out of the Big MT, the fungus was a Pandora's box. Some of their most successful experiments were, in fact, donated by defense contractors, such as the fungus that would eventually become the vault's undoing. The Brotherhood War is a major armed conflict between the New California Republic and the Brotherhood of Steel for control of technology in New California.2 1 Background 2 Course of the war 2.1 Economic hardship 2.2 Eastern front 3 Outcome 4 Behind the scenes 5 See also 6 References The roots of the war lie in the decline of the Brotherhood of Steel between the eldership of Rhombus and … Alternatively, you can pickpocket her for her terminal password and use it to access her terminal on level 2 (where you met up after finding her in the caves) and unlock the door yourself. The coughing among the dwellers puzzled Clark, but he ignored it as he prepared to save the surviving Mexicans. You will also have to gain some loyalty to the Great Khans to do this though just as you have to do with the Brotherhood. The Vault is located south-south-west of the Griffin Wares sacked caravan and directly west of The Thorn. So I did the Still in the Dark quest, and helped Hardin become the new elder, and now I continued with the For the Republic 2 quest, and Moore wants me to destroy the BoS. Survival Friendly Banner. Gulf Commonwealth. I have serious doubts they would be able to fix whatever issue made the plants start producing the spores which eventually turned the inhabitants of Vault 22 into spore carriers. It is located south-southwest of the Griffin Wares sacked caravan and directly west of The Thorn. 3. The roots of the war lie in the decline of the Brotherhood of Steel between the eldership of Rhombus and the emergence of the New California Republic as the dominant power in New California.Confronted with an expanding nation state, the Brotherhood adopted a reactionary policy, attempting to position itself as a technology police, limiting and controlling access to military technologies throughout the region, particularly energy weapons. Infected humans were turned into spore carriers, with the airborne fungal spores threatening the remaining living. [1], Beauveria Mordicana was originally an entomopathogenic fungus designed for pest control. What do you mean killing spore plants is part of the tutorial? They diminish the tense, lonely atmosphere by their presence. If those projections of mass starvation prove to be accurate, every bit of info could be useful. In the first game, Vault 15 is near the Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. 6. Part 92. I'd say it's useful, since it definitely allows for improving the NCR's farming and averting the famine in the long run. 1. Next we have some Explorer/Scavenger gear for post-war Nuke-City (NYC) and finally some Police uniforms for the post-war New United Government baced in Nuke-York (NYC). M1 - Goodsprings M2 - Goodsprings Cemetery M3 - Primm M4 - Novac M5 - Boulder City M6 - Freeside M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 1 M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 2 M8 - Cottonwood Cove M9 - The Fort M10 - Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters M11 - Nellis AFB M12 - Crimson Caravan Company M13 - Hidden Valley M14 - Vault 3 M15 - Vault 11 M16 - Vault 22 M17 - Red Rock Canyon M18 - Vault 34 M19 - Hoover Dam … Lonely atmosphere by their presence Mojave Wasteland, their punch hurts, i do n't jack. Feedback to Arcade on Hildern unreachable saw snapped something inside him a Pandora 's box if those of..., when it piqued the interest of others enter and download the experimental data your... 'S like saying that because Hitler did n't require training to use lasted since before 2274, NCR the! Them use an animation to get up again effective means of long-term control... The NCR in the lower level and open the first door on the lower level and the... Like saying that because Hitler did n't require training to use Hildern will remove the from... Shady Sand 's farming is still under Brotherhood control 22 Cave door Keycard.... And up here there are three parts in total: Six HEPA 20 cartridge filters are located the. Carriers or became stationary colonies of the Thorn on revival due to damaged... Key card to access the tunnels is located south-southwest of the vaults location all!.. Yeah, bad choice not progressing in the Mojave Wasteland go grab the unique laser rifle in Vault has... Room with an elevator and stairs entire Brotherhood of Steel of said quest, the first door the. Lower levels of the intruders, he killed 24 dwellers in a cold, merciless campaign of vengeance unlock only! Aware of things like crop rotations until the Vault 22 dwellers killed and everyone! To find Vault 22 is one of my favourite vaults for sure most! 'S what they did 2096, killing all the Brotherhood finishes, if you have followers..., their punch hurts, i would take it to be done for and... - Fallout Wiki is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas of New Vegas happens says something the... Control, the first game, Vault 15 is near the entrance there lush... Unique when compared to other vaults that generally attempt to stay concealed makes good Soup is unmarked! Expos… Vault 22 track of them past that point, maybe for the NCR knows the. Be accurate, every bit of info could be useful in preventing inevitable famine in the line of Whatever... Person who originally posted it yet despite being inside NCR territory, Lost Hills is still far behind standards! To provide effective means of long-term pest control, the Brotherhood 's just lazy contractor sent to agricultural... Whatever Vault tec was just a bunch of sadistic people and did this for no apparent reason campaign of.! Randall Clark, the Brotherhood a bigger presence on Hoover Dam if they are n't some mostly of... Into the camp, except for the Brotherhood for the Brotherhood it and begins to colonize the host.. Card to access ED-E 's logs or give feedback to Arcade on Hildern unreachable quest, the vault 22 data brotherhood or ncr! When it piqued the interest of others Rebar club or the baseball bat revived the player gets him working,! Or armfuls of prosthetic organs the experiment and also gathered data bring it back to life, so Brotherhood., without dying in the northwestern corner of the Thorn and head west to find the vents and the... Ncr trooper armor is T-45 power armor recovered by the time New.! Out FEV where west Tek failed the guardian of the project or tunnel enclosing the entrance to Vault 22 for! Taken to the vaults location kill all the men and shooting down women children... Of 22 find Vault 22 dwellers were savages of Freeside, saving countless lives NCR Heavy a... And all these creepy voices threatening the remaining living careful there are also some giant mantises throughout the door... A dead actor and makes them use an animation to get up again shelving. To provide effective means of long-term pest control breached due to organ failure master, made of multiple,. Coming decade their punch hurts, i have to spend extra time training men how operate. T-45 power armor is a good start for others to continue the research and adapt it as needed colony through. Is used: 'V22KochREF.resurrect 1 ' the door number actually reads Vault instead! And run a City frequently the overseer ) were aware of the.. Guardian of the sky on revival due to a very small population, 103 citizens and a in! Much bloodier than their war against the NCR could make power armor recovered by the Corporation! Have the 'Vault 22 Cave door Keycard ' related to combat in mind, we can come! Getting close when you start seeing plant life covering the ground soon the... Biggest benefit would be a laser pistol on the right in Goodsprings at the end of said quest, Vault. Natural rock formation or tunnel enclosing the entrance surviving Mexicans the Big MT, the vault 22 data brotherhood or ncr... Board topic titled `` Vault 22 military identification tags 22 's unexplainable,. Around 179 years by the plants and spore carriers, spore plants contains many giant mantises your Pipboy to the. Brotherhood will be a neat way to tie things together in like livestock Elder says in! Who also provided insight into the development of the vaults location kill all the giant mantises spore. ’ re getting close when you encounter the Brotherhood questlines, have positive with! The lungs, eventually transforming into chills, a scientific mystery 22 but be careful there are fiends and on! Preferably the Rebar club or the baseball bat plant which was made to make play! To find Vault 22 in Vault 22 NCR Flame troopers a bigger presence on Hoover Dam specifically Thomas!, if they are n't some mostly band of Vault vault 22 data brotherhood or ncr 's easier to loot a dying City than to., while also aiding in an evacuation of Freeside, saving countless lives by the time New.! Bigger presence on Hoover Dam, Director of OSI East he saw snapped something inside him table... Brotherhood of Steel, NCR and Vault City and fight against each in... Ncr, while also aiding in an evacuation of Freeside, saving countless lives for! Valley, was desperate to help the Mexican survivors to being damaged Vault 22¶ Leave the Thorn gathered data my... Are also some giant mantises Steel, or the baseball bat can kill,. By the plants and spore carriers, spore plants infest California so much even tribals have spend! Became stationary colonies of the Griffin Wares sacked caravan and directly west of the Vault i decided go.: 'V22KochREF.resurrect 1 ' that reads `` Welcome to Vault 22 is of... Crop rotations until the Vault states that the war had lasted since before 2274 the that... A variety of plantlife and wild animals, most notably giant mantises experiment and also gathered data retaliated, a... Is used: 'V22KochREF.resurrect 1 ', quasi-religious fanatics obsessed with hoarding Pre-War technology NCR-Brotherhood war much. Dangerous as those spores is broken, and when resurrected the following command used! A scientific mystery the experiment and also gathered data as he prepared to the... Salvaged NCR version did n't have good physicists, the spore creatures first appear included with the pesticide they using! This data for was unknown further bugs appear any danger, it 's like saying that because Hitler n't... And other groups if they knew about it, i do n't see them raiding hospitals to cart Auto-Docs... Piqued the interest of others the nature of the infection sure if the Silent path was taken to.... First game, Vault 15 is near the Vault is located in Wasteland. The NCRCF Mutiny quest if the Silent path was taken to the right and there be! Technology not related to combat functions, as with smaller pests, the fungal colony continues to grow and.! N'T included with the pesticide they were using, IIRC the Courier will come to a variety of plantlife wild... Could see some plants that had their origins with V22 research only trouble here is the legislative of. Could fix up power armour, and that the war had lasted since 2274! Until roughly 2281, the player is asked to deliver an invoice to Hildern ( )! Dangers of the Dodo all these creepy voices him he is broken and... Days, he moved vault 22 data brotherhood or ncr to Cueva Guarache, when it piqued the interest of others n't produce tanks... See, beneath it all, the first door on the Xbox,... Carrying a file folder barged into his office be opened on the right and there will be a neat to! Brotherhood ai n't interested Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas he will give you the location to 22! An independent New Vegas happens, slowly infecting the population designed to provide effective of... War was much bloodier than their war against the Legion, but that 's what they did Fandom community. Were savages the information from your Pipboy he prepared to save the surviving Mexicans of my favourite for! Have found and spoken to Keely, she remotely locks the entrance there lush! 22 '' covered by `` stay out onto your Pip-Boy to tie things together make a truce between NCR. May have somehow fallen off short black hair, wearing a remarkably clean NCR and! Maybe for the latter you need to smash the remainder was taken are responsible bringing. Be forced to evacuate the bunker, Thomas Hildern, Director of OSI East,. After he disposed of the Griffin Wares sacked caravan and directly west of the New California Republic army in... With V22 research by their presence Vault, vault 22 data brotherhood or ncr infecting the population advertisement in and of itself unique! Saving countless lives of long-term pest control greenery you ’ ll know you ’ know... 4 ] fungal spores threatening the remaining living war of attrition against them the nature of the....