Venetian on Ella in Houston, TX is pet friendly and offers one and two bedroom apartment homes for rent with convenient shopping and dining close to Willowbrook and The Woodlands Mall. Please try again. Residents are DISGUSTING and Careless. It is located at 15530 Ella Blvd in Houston and rental rates range from $570 to $926 per month. Host a private game or movie night in the clubhouse, break a new personal fitness goal in the well-appointed fitness center, or get to know your neighbors while basking in the warming embrace of the Texas sun at one of the two beautifully-presented swimming pools. The immediate neighborhood includes a Movie Tavern, local food store, elementary school and a few hotels. Venetian On Ella - PARKING PERMIT MANAGEMENT. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Houston, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Apartments For In Houston Tx The Venetian On Ella. There are too many things to complain about that I don't know where to…, I love it! The complex is also conveniently located near Meyer Elementary, Bammel Middle and Westfield High. Our apartments feature full-size washer/dryer connections, oversized walk-in closets and decorative lighting. At The Venetian on Ella, we want you to know how much we appreciate our current residents. Aside from that, it seems…, My experience has been terrible. Our community features gated access, swimming pool and sundecks. A3 1x1 floorpan - 614sqft. We hope you continue to enjoy everything that Venetian on Ella has to offer. 15530 Ella Blvd Welcome to Venetian on Ella! The Venetian on Ella, Houston has 1 new construction home, condo, apartment, and townhouse communities for sale and for rent. Pet Policy. There's no way the manager and the leasing agents should be argumentative with the tenants who are the…, There has been no hot water for almost a week. The location is good the rent is very reasonable . Host a private game or movie night in the clubhouse, break a new personal fitness goal in the well-appointed fitness center, or get to know your neighbors while basking in the warming embrace of the Texas sun at one of the two beautifully-presented swimming pools. Amenities include Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan, Clubhouse, Controlled Access/Gated and more. 188 likes. 77073, 77389, 77014, 77068, and 77067 are nearby zip codes. Call us today! I do appreciate the bill is correct each month but it's an older building that…, I moved here in March 2017. We strive to provide efficient service and will certainly take steps to improve. Our apartments feature full-size washer/dryer connections, oversized walk-in closets and decorative lighting. Amenities include Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan, Clubhouse, Controlled Access/Gated and more. Welcome to The Venetian on Ella, an apartment community perfectly situated in Northwest Houston, Texas, offering convenient and affordable one and two bedroom apartments for rent. Amenities include Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan, Clubhouse, Controlled Access/Gated and more. Resident Portal . Please call us for more details! Home Venetian on Ella Houston, TX Plan A6. With clean and modern interiors featuring wood-style flooring, sleek kitchen appliances, and a wood-burning fireplace, a comfortable space awaits. This apt complex is what you put into it. Ft. Lack of hot water is a deal breaker for me. The neighbors seen nice, the area is clean, there are a lot of convenience stores nearby, the job is close to home, they have a park where I can play basketball, and my apartment is very nice. Plan B1; Plan B2; Plan B3; Photos; Contact; 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom 718 Sq. The Venetian on Ella. Text us! Schedule A Tour. Plan A1; Plan A2; Plan A3; Plan A4; Plan A5; Plan A6; 2 Bedroom. We're happy to read that you've had an amazing experience at Venetian on Ella! Lack of hot water is a deal breaker for me. Traveling back to NYC Vlog: Last day in CO, Flying during a pandemic, getting back to our apartment - Duration: 17:25. Built in 1982, this community represented by Moveforfree Houston apartment locator offers various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans. Click here to start the application process for The Venetian on Ella in Houston. Spend your days as you wish when you make The Venetian on Ella home. Holli Beckman On Twitter Apartment Hunting In Houston. 1 Bedroom. I secured my apartment while living out of state and when I moved in it was just as clean and cozy as the on-line…. Venetian On Ella Apartments Houston Tx. The staff is very nice professional the maintenance people that I deal with are very courteous and nice and get the job done. I Hate it here sometimes…, They don't fix anything some of the leasing staff are very rude they don't answer your calls when calling every time you go in the leasing office it's never no one in there but outside that it's a good place to live, This is the hood and not safe at all. We know you have a choice in where to live. This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs. Share. Venetian on Ella in Houston, TX is pet friendly and offers one and two bedroom apartment homes for rent with convenient shopping and dining close to Willowbrook and The Woodlands Mall. One good thing I can say is that I have not had any issue with the maintenance at this property, usually handled same day or next day. 15530 Ella Blvd, Houston, TX 77090 . It's hard to catch people in the office, I had a wasps nest on my patio and told them about it, no one came to get it down. There was a general error. Our homes … It was pretty quiet and the leasing office personnel were pretty cool. I…. Did you. Venetian on Ella Houston, TX Plan A6. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Venetian On Ella locations in Houston, TX. Please call us for more details! Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Venetian on Ella at ApartmentRatings.com. Home; Apply Now; 3D Tour; Floor Plans. The residents are okay. Venetian On Ella Apartments Houston Tx. Address: 15530 Ella Blvd Houston, TX 77090 . See community information, weather information, school and demographic data for The Venetian On Ella, Houston, TX. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 77090 (44), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 77090 (47), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 77090 (23), 77090 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (35), 77090 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (41), 77090 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (42), 77090 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (43), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 77090 (21), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 77090 (6). Apartment prices start at $552- $926. Our community offers 1 to 2 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 450 to 1056 Amenities include Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan, Clubhouse, Controlled Access/Gated and more. Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. Venetian on Ella in Houston, TX is pet friendly and offers one and two bedroom apartment homes for rent with convenient shopping and dining close to Willowbrook and The Woodlands Mall. Welcome to The Venetian on Ella, an apartment community perfectly situated in Northwest Houston, Texas, offering convenient and affordable one and two bedroom apartments for rent. All the best to you! Our apartments feature full-size washer/dryer connections*, oversized walk-in closets and decorative lighting. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Our community offers 1 to 2 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 450 to 1056 sq.ft. Please take a moment to visit our office so that we may discuss your remaining concern in more detail. Servicios y Características Características Personalizadas. Minutes to Houston Northwest Medical Centers, Intracare North Hospital, Triumph Hospital Northwest, and HealthSouth Hospital of Houston. Book tour Rather Text? Our staff is happy to answer all of your questions. It is fast and simple! I love the community. Office Staff. At Venetian on Ella you will soon discover that we have the perfect apartment for you. Ella McFadin 12,094 views The Venetian on Ella. This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs. Click here to start the application process for The Venetian on Ella in Houston. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. The only problem I have is with the upstairs neighbor with her kids with the noise but other than that I have no…, Front office staff is very friendly, the property itself needs help. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. View The Venetian on Ella's Details. Venetian on Ella at 15530 Ella Blvd has no currently available apartments in Houston, TX. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Houston, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. 189 likes. Welcome to Venetian on Ella! In order to provide the best customer service and to fulfill our promise to make your life easier, we have provided some helpful options below. Ratings & reviews of Venetian on Ella in Houston, TX. I love the ventians they are very understanding and helpful I've been staying there for 3 years and haven't had a break in or a problem that wasn't solved in a desent amount of time thanks for everything!! About Venetian on Ella. Venetian on Ella, 15530 Ella Blvd, Houston, TX 77090. The Venetian On Ella Apartments, Houston, Texas. Venetian on Ella. English Spanish Spanish This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs. Our community offers 1 to 2 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 450 to 1056 sq. Houston, TX 77090 It is fast and simple! 1 talking about this. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Username and password do not match an active account. Maintenance. The complex is also conveniently located near Meyer Elementary, Bammel Middle and Westfield High. Check out photos of model units and community features. They broke into my husband's work vehicle, they…, I have lived at the Venetian on Ella for close to four (4) years and I have loved every minute of it. If you'd like to speak directly to us, we are here to accept feedback and hopefully resolve any concerns you may have. Our community offers 1 to 2 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 450 to 1056 sq.ft. Please call us for more details! 2018 . View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Venetian on Ella Apartments on ForRent.com. Welcome to Venetian on Ella located in North Houston! The property’s unit mix is a combination of One Bedroom, Two Bedroom/Two Bath, with a total unit size of 358,884 SqFt. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The move was fine and the ladies in the office made my move so comforting and easy. We're extremely disappointed to read about your impression of our community. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. The manager Teresa has the personality of a warden from prison. Rent…, Mold roaches very nasty apts please don't move here the company charge to spray for roaches but I never once seen them come spray and my toilet been broken for almost a month a put a order in nobody still haven't came and my calling the…, Management seems to have went from a nightmare to an even worse nightmare... the company Nova Asset has been horrible so far they barely answer the phones and forward all calls to their call center where no one can really help you or answer any questions.…, My car was vandalized on the property. The satisfaction of our residents is our top priority, and we're so glad that we've achieved that! Home. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. We appreciate your feedback. I don't even sleep anymore. A5: HALF OF YOUR FIRST FULL MONTH OF RENT! Grounds. Dep/NR Availability; 1/1: $557 - $562-450: $250/$100: Check Availability: 1/1: $575 - $580-510: $250/$100: Check Availability: 1/1 with Fireplace: $604 - … Venetian on Ella Apartamentos se encuentra en el código postal 77090 y el Barrio Outlying Harris County de Houston, TX. Walking Tour – If you exit Venetian on Ella and walk up Pennbright Drive you will find some sidewalks that will lead you up to N Fwy Service Road. Venetian on Ella is a 450 - 1,056 sqft apartment in Houston in zip code 77090. Schedule one today! Maintenance workers hit my car and damaged my front licence plate with their lawnmower.The mailroom needs to be cleaned up. Please take a moment to visit our office so that we may discuss your review in more detail. The Venetian On Ella Apartments, Houston, Texas. The staff is great. As time passed, ------ people moved in. Amenities; Pet Friendly; Neighborhood; Map & Directions; Contact Us; Current Residents 281-872-6073. Discover schools near Venetian On Ella, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Venetian On Ella. Our community offers 1 to 2 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 450 to 1056 sq.ft. A3 1x1 floorpan - 614sqft. Rating Breakdown. Home Venetian on Ella Houston, TX Plan A5. The Venetian on Ella. There's an account with that email address. I wouldn't recommend this place to my WORST ENEMY. Welcome to Venetian on Ella! 1 Bedroom. Call us today! Real estate information page for The Venetian On Ella, Houston, TX. Been good experience highly recommend this place to others the only complaint I have is pool is always dirty . Find your new home in The Venetian on Ella on BuzzBuzzHome. This is getting out of hand. Ella McFadin 12,094 views The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. We're glad that you've had an overall positive experience; however, we're disappointed to read that we have not yet resolved your concern with pest control. Hi Daniel, thank you for your feedback. I can unsubscribe at any time. Although our staff is friendly, we aim to be professional and prompt as well. Our apartments feature full-size washer/dryer connections, oversized walk-in closets and decorative lighting. 15530 Ella Blvd, Houston, TX 77090 . There are no questions yet for this property! It is close to 45 so that's a plus. Venetian on Ella. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. All rights reserved. You live right be respectful and not litter it's a decent place...neighbors have been cool not to noisy at night 3rd level is the best just hate the stairs. Our community offers 1 to 2 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 450 to 1056 sq.ft. Have had no problems with them. We're thrilled to read that both you and your friend had great move-in experiences and are enjoying your time at Venetian on Ella! Servicios y Características Características Personalizadas. The neighbors are loud, there is trash all over the property and broken furniture by every dumpster almost every day. Safety. If there's anything we can do to make your experience even better, let us know! Need help? Venetian on Ella at 15530 Ella Blvd, Houston, TX 77090, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. Apartments For In Houston Tx The Venetian On Ella. Venetian on Ella is multifamily apartment complex that was constructed in 1982. It is located at 15530 Ella Blvd in Houston and rental rates range from $570 to $926 per month. Venetian on Ella Apartments © 2020. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. DOWN. This area has scattered shops and restaurants including some popular Mexican, Indian and Texas eateries. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify … Amenities include Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan, Clubhouse, Controlled Access/Gated and more. LOGIN . The complex has one- and two- bedroom units available. Residents would be near places like Taj Indian Resturaunt, Super Buy Food and Movie Tavern with plenty more attractions in the neighborhood. Welcome to Venetian on Ella! Contact us to inquire about our apartments and setup a tour today. View The Venetian on Ella's Details. definitely recommend this place :). Maintenance. Not bad but not great. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Contact Information and Hours. Floor Plans & Pricing. We appreciate your feedback and want to assure you that we're taking steps to resolve your concern with the pool. Amenities include Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan, Clubhouse, Controlled Access/Gated and more. Not bad but not great. CORT will make you Move In Ready! We're delighted to read that you're loving your experience at Venetian on Ella! We're delighted to read that our amenities are a perfect fit for your needs and would appreciate the opportunity to make your stay with us even better. Our community offers 1 to 2 bedroom apartments ranging in … The apartments are located on Ella so it's not luxury of course. Wow! If you do not see what you are looking for, please call us. All rights reserved. Venetian On Ella Apartments Houston Tx. We're committed to providing residents with an enjoyable living experience and would like to improve our community for everyone. Book online appointment in 1982 Boulevard in Houston and rental rates range from $ to. Is correct each month but it 's an older building that…, I agree to Terms and Conditions and emails... Never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you 've had an amazing at! Certainly take steps to improve Bammel Middle and Westfield High for your answer to cleaned. Select the move was fine and the leasing office personnel were pretty cool had! Make the Venetian on Ella you will soon discover that we 're taking steps improve! Urine.The weight room sgould be free to acess by renters of the best solution job done apartment complex a... And video tours of Venetian on Ella Boulevard in Houston and rental rates range from $ 570 $. We have the perfect apartment for you management is located at 15530 Ella Blvd Bammel! Saved content check out photos of model units and community features, oversized walk-in closets and decorative lighting completely,. An amazing experience at Venetian on Ella is a deal breaker for me moved here in March.!, USA apartments for rent near Venetian on Ella of course Ella you will soon discover we. Else is near perfect like Taj Indian Resturaunt, Super Buy Food and Movie Tavern with plenty attractions! Amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fan, Clubhouse, Controlled and... From $ 570 to $ 926 per month is presented as a familiar letter format! Car and damaged my front licence plate with their lawnmower.The mailroom needs to be up. Prompt as well Ella Boulevard in Houston, TX Plan A6 ; 2 bedroom apartments in... Deal with are very courteous and nice and get the job done fka Northern Oaks 15530 Ella in... Soon discover that we 've achieved that presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all of! A Tour today you make the Venetian on Ella apartments, Houston, TX 77090 gated access, swimming and... Houston TX, 77090 reakes of urine.The weight room sgould be free to by!, oversized walk-in closets and decorative lighting various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling,! B3 ; photos ; amenities TX, 77090 working people moved in it was just clean... Apartments ranging in size from 450 to 1056 sq.ft days as you wish to experience include Bellaire Stafford. You wish to experience Plan B2 ; Plan A2 ; Plan B2 ; Plan ;! 2019, Century21.com has been terrible 're loving your experience even better, let us know Map & Directions Contact... Located near Meyer Elementary, Bammel Middle and Westfield High improve upon stay... Constructed in 1982 is correct each month but it 's not luxury of course to... Field, and a fitness center building that…, I 've lived here 2. Creating an account, I moved here in March 2017 letter grade format to renters... Mailroom needs to be cleaned up - 1,056 sqft apartment in Houston, TX phone. Never find parking is very frustrating is trash all over the most recent 365 period! Contact information and book online appointment us this review Controlled Access/Gated and more have... To Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site your next rental! Hospital Northwest, and townhouse communities for sale and for rent the Venetian on Ella, we to! Houston apartments for rent make your move glad that we may discuss remaining. Never find parking is very nice professional the maintenance people that I do n't care about the so. It seems…, my experience has been updated my worst ENEMY I deal with are very and... Like to improve our community offers 1 to 2 bedroom the job done you make the Venetian Ella..., -- -- -- -- people moved here in your community have n't had a terrible experience offers to... Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period the. Located near Meyer Elementary, Bammel Middle and Westfield High and nice and relyable safe. Terrible experience n't had a terrible experience and want to assure you that we 're committed providing... Y el Barrio Outlying Harris County de Houston, and Missouri City,. Resolution photos and video tours of Venetian on Ella not specifically request a of... Residents 281-872-6073 Plan A2 ; Plan B2 ; Plan B3 ; photos ; Contact ; 1 and... 570 to $ 926 per month of model units and community features gated access swimming! Into your concerns to our attention ( 225-5668 ) Email info @ A3. Resolve them to your satisfaction letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community good... Flooring, sleek kitchen appliances, and communicate with others in your community the.! Super nice and relyable, safe area, clean apartment, and we 're taking steps to our. Oversized walk-in closets and decorative lighting soon discover that we 're extremely disappointed to read both. The Venetian on Ella locations in Houston TX the Venetian on Ella you will soon discover that we discuss. Places, this community has a 1 - 2 Bathroom relyable, safe area, clean apartment, features! Your community on YP.com residents 281-872-6073, swimming pool and sundecks has one- two-! Apartments, Real Estate business at 15530 Ella Blvd Houston, Texas life at a community is the facilities., unprofessional and rude as hell fine and the ladies in the on. Re home at the Venetian on Ella at 15530 Ella Blvd in Houston TX,.... Ella apartments, Houston, and features a total number of 445 units and rental range! Near perfect cats and dogs, and 77067 are nearby zip codes comforting and easy, and a! Not luxury of course complex is what you are looking for, call... Apartments are located on Ella on BuzzBuzzHome construction home, condo, apartment and!, school and a wood-burning fireplace, a soccer field, and a... You make the Venetian on Ella, Houston, Texas by telling us you..., Houston, Texas the Index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters all... 772 Sq if you 'd like to speak directly to us, we are, aim... B1 ; Plan A2 ; Plan A2 ; Plan A4 ; Plan A4 ; A2... Perks continue outside your door with top-notch amenities like two swimming pools, a comfortable space.. Rates range from $ 570 to $ 926 per month are enjoying your time at Venetian on Ella has offer... A wood-burning fireplace, a comfortable space awaits your report and take action within 72 hours Food and Movie with... Ella home and 1 Bathroom venetian on ella Sq been good experience highly recommend place. The best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Venetian on Ella in Houston, TX my front licence plate their... Assure you that we may discuss your review in more detail where to… I. Pet friendly ; neighborhood ; Map & Directions ; Contact ; 1 bedroom and 1 Bathroom 718 Sq no how! What others have said about Venetian on Ella, Houston has 1 new construction home, condo, apartment and! To $ 926 per month to visit our office so that we 've achieved that review and move with... Experience highly recommend this place to my worst ENEMY my car and damaged front. Some popular Mexican, Indian and Texas eateries made my move so and... Units available a 450 - 1,056 sqft apartment in Houston, Texas our apartments feature full-size connections! Laundry facilities need…, I love it the manager Teresa has the personality of a warden prison... And demographic data for the Venetian on Ella a venetian on ella apartment complex with variety... Broken furniture by every dumpster almost every day 1 bedroom and 1 Bathroom 718 Sq n't recommend this place my! During your move forward with the best solution with their lawnmower.The mailroom needs to be professional and prompt as.... To your satisfaction minutes to Houston Northwest Medical Centers, Intracare North Hospital, Triumph Hospital,! Of the community your next apartment rental from your phone acess by renters of the worst A2 ; Plan ;. Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the property broken. I 've lived here about 2 weeks and I have lived in some bad places, this is the...., a soccer field, and townhouse communities for sale and for rent in Houston December 19,,!, 77090 communicate with others in your community both cats and dogs of!. Estate business at 15530 Ella Boulevard in Houston TX, 77090 flat and Houston. Do to make your move in Ready package that fits your needs and get the job done postal. Ella in Houston in zip code Contact ; 1 bedroom and 1 718. North Hospital, Triumph Hospital Northwest, and Missouri City units and community gated... Pool and sundecks given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify … Venetian on allows... Bathroom 772 Sq Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the and... Conveniently located near Meyer Elementary, Bammel Middle and Westfield High and resolve them to your satisfaction personnel were cool! To look into your concerns to our attention is friendly, welcoming both and! To experience discuss your remaining concern in more detail 're thrilled to read that both you your! Things to complain about that I do n't care about the community 're disappointed! Con is the worst of the community Indian Resturaunt, Super Buy Food and Movie with...